- Design and develop concept of innovative Digital solutions, ensuring close collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to gather and document requirements, aligning these with commercial goals and driving the adoption of Agile delivery methods in terms of digitalization.
- Develop and communicate digital IT roadmap priorities across the company by collaborating with various functions and building consensus among them.
- Facilitate agile workshops and discussions to effectively gather and document requirements, clarifying business prioritizes and securing individual and team ownership.
- Establish strong partnerships with stakeholders across the business and a consultative approach in terms of business and technology applicability.
- Responsible for enhancing and developing IT compliance program, including compliance control objective authoring, testing, and reporting, as well as achieving appropriate compliance certifications if needed.
- Identify, assess and evaluate risk to enable the execution of the enterprise risk management strategy.
- Develop and implement risk responses to ensure that risk factors and events are addressed in cost effective manner and in line with business objectives.
- Monitor risk and communicate information to the relevant stakeholders to ensure the continued effectiveness of the enterprise’s risk management strategy.
- Design, monitor, and maintain information system controls to ensure they function effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible to all IT Risk management activities include coordination of IT policy drafting and scheduled review.
- Responsible to maintain IT Governance including IT Risk framework and its associated controls and reporting.
- Responsible to evaluate overall IT Risk, maintain an active view and report on the actual, mitigated and residual risk in the technology area.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Engineering, or Management;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Have a good knowledge in business model and process accumen, digital technology accumen, digital transformation, enterprise risk management startegy;
- having any experiences : in operating and managing digital solution for business, as Business Analyst;
- Advanced skills in microsoft office, communication skill;
- Good analytical thinking, good business sense, visionary;
- Able to work in a team or individually;
- Good in both verbal and written English;
Terms, Condition & Benefits:
- Location : Jakarta
- Compensation : Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate
- Please send a comprehensive resume or curriculum vitae including your contact details and recent photograph not later than 30 March 2018 to: PT MAHADANA DASHA UTAMA