Internal Audit Supervisor
- To assist Head of Corporate Internal Audit in developing and executing the audit plan and take a lead role in the day-to-day execution of internal audits.
- To support Internal Audit (IA) function in identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field especially in fraud audit
- Having 2 years of working experience as consultant audit advisory ISO firm
- Willing to have high frequency business trip
- Having experience in forensic investigation audit
- Having high proficiency in applying internal auditing standards IPPF, procedures and techniques
- Having good interpersonal, communication and writing (english) ability
- Having proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other utility applications (eg. Tableau)
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Having proficiency in accounting principles and techniques
- Head Office, Jakarta