- To be able plan, budget, monitor and report on the project with project management tools, sometimes
- Pitching the idea of the project or being assigned to it once it’s already been approved.
- To run the project on time, in scope, under budget and meet the quality requirement.
- The bridge between upper management and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the project.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience to handle IT large project
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience to handle 2-4 project in parallel period
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Send your CV and Application Letter to : email@example.com