SAP HCM Successfactors Consultant
- Collaborate closely with other team members to provide the full set of functional services and technical services required to implement and support customer’s (external and internal) Hire to Retire systems.
- Proactively scan for and resolve any system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
- Serve a consultative role to design work flow processes and system configuration to leverage the value of the technology.
- Collaborate across other application areas and/or other employee-facing products that integrate with the SAP SuccessFactors/ HCM suite.
- Support live systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues, by working with end users and collaborating with fellow team members.
- Deliver business systems solutions by executing projects from end-to-end, ranging from requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, process documentation, system configuration, test planning and execution, training documentation and delivery, deployment, to support.
- Analyze business processes, and prepare detailed functional specifications for required development activities, including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms. Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, integration resources, third party vendors, and governance team members.
- Self-managed key deliverables and deadlines.Strong functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and HCM modules.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical thinking to analyze and convey business requirements into functional specifications and technical design documents.
- Experience with one or more full Life-Cycle Implementations of SuccessFactors.
- SuccessFactors certifications in one or more modules is a plus.
- Experience with one or more full Life-Cycle Implementations of SAP HCM.
- Head Office, Jakarta
Send your CV and Application Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org