- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install configure test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest level soft systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottle necks identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendor sand other IT personnel for problem resolution Any other duties as assigned by management
- This position is for 6 months contract (possibilities for contract extent or permanent employee)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer – Hardware or equivalent.
- Having Microsoft Certification Windows SQL SCCM Linux Certification RedHat Suse others would be an advantage
- Having knowledge in windows and/or Linux Infra
Send your CV and Application Letter to : email@example.com