Technical Support Engineer – SITECH
- Field Installation Specialist is responsible for the professional installation of Trimble 2D and 3D machine control systems and Construction Services hardware on non-CAT branded machines and the professional installation of CAT Grade systems on CAT machines
- Support Specialist provides hands-on support for Heavy and Highway and Construction Services portfolio
- Responsible for training and supporting the customer, providing phone, email and/or on-site support
- Assist back up the data preparation / services coordinator as required so a background in civil/structural engineering, software engineering, survey and/or construction management is ideal.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in a technical, civil engineering, surveying, or related business field;
- Four years related experience and/or training in construction, heavy equipment or related industry.
- Construction machine operation or field crew management experience a plus.
- Understand the design, methodology, and reading survey data. Familiar with operating survey tools.
- General understanding on how heavy machineries work and hydraulic system.
- Understand the processes in road/toll construction
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Passion in outdoor activities is a plus.
- Able to travel domestically and overseas
Send your CV and Application Letter to : email@example.com