Innovation & Process Improvement Specialist
Job Description :
- Update data for strategic business planning based on stipulated time.
- Collaborate with cross-departments to support customers satisfaction survey as needed and on schedule.
- Update monthly and quarterly risk management reports & timely data submissions.
- Provide compliance documents for internal audit needs based on schedule.
- Conduct brainstorming, routing approval, socialization, and documentation of (new/change/delete) policy/ SOP/ documented information.
- Take part in innovation & improvement projects (6Sigma).
- Participate in regular business improvement forum and event.
- Monitor improvement projects as per schedule.
- Complete 6sigma/SS audit improvement projects and innovation reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in business studies/ administration management/ economics/ information technology/ industrial engineering.
- 5+ years of business process improvement experience.
- Familiar with IT industry.
- BPI certification (six sigma) or experience with Kaizen is a plus.
- Demonstrable applied knowledge of business processes and project improvement methodologies.
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving.
Work Location :
Send your CV and Application Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org