Service Point Engineer
- Designing, planning, and implementing System Center Configuration Manager
- Manage and configure user and device collections
- Deployment of applications and software updates
- Response to escalated issues that are related to workstation updates and deployments
- Deploying operating system images
- Deploy management agents while also troubleshooting client health
- Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
- Create, modify, produce and schedule custom reporting as needed.
- Perform and assist with any other functions as required by the manager
- Three (3) years of progressive, responsible expertise as a Desktop Management Engineer, providing Windows Desktop application deployment solution and support in a large environment using SCCM.
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory; including replication, GPO and DNS
- Broad knowledge and expertise in the characteristics of computers, peripheral devices, communication systems analysis methodology, data management, retrieval techniques and scripting
- Three (3) to five (5) year experience with systems design
- Head Office, Jakarta
Send your CV and Application Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org