Technical Account Management
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Establish best practices.
- Analyze customers’ needs and provide proposal as well as suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Liaise with the marketing department to generate product awareness and train customers to use products effectively (adoption).
- Staying current with any ongoing and upcoming client projects and initiatives.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
- Experienced on product development, enhancement, costing, support and maturity stages of products.
- Understand general IT Solution in Enduser Network, Application, Cloud and Security.
- Having experience in supporting presales and postsales processes.
Send your CV and Application Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org